What is Uhuru Asset ?
Asset Finance is a payment option also called (Split Pay) by Uhuru Mall that enables salary earners and registered business owners within Abia State to buy products and be able to pay in installments for 3 months. You can buy products worth ₦100,000 – ₦5 million depending on your capacity to payback at an interest rate of 3% monthly.
Split Payment: Here, the cost of the item (order) is split into 3 installments (40-30-30). You are required first to pay 40% of the total order cost and the item(s) is delivered to you, while the balance 60% is split into two which is the 30 – 30. This plan attracts a total interest of 6% for the 2 months’ period.
What’s in it for
- Products worth ₦100,000 to ₦5 million.
- Repayment plan spread across 3 months.
- At an interest rate of 3% per month.
- Interest rate calculated only on 60% of principal.
- Original electronics direct from the manufacturers.
- 1year warranty.
- Discounted price.
- Easy application process.
- Simply go to uhurumall.com and select the products you want to purchase.
- Go to checkout and select ASSET FINANCE as your payment option and Save your order.
- Click on the Application link to continue to the application form.
- Fill accurately the requirements stated on the form and submit. Our Admin will continue with processing and completion of order.
Recent 6 months’ bank statement of your salary account.
Authentication Link activation.
Valid Govt. ID card (Driver’s license, Voters card, Int’l passport or National ID card).
Kindly scan front and back of ID card.
Proof of Address i.e. Electricity bill e.tc. (Most recent).