Join the Engine of Commerce & Trade in Africa
We’re a group of commited individuals with like minds willing to grow together
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; these services include our lowest price guarantee, 7-day free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
As we continue to expand the mall, our scope of offerings will increase in variety, simplicity and convenience; join us and enjoy the increasing benefits.
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Leave
- Adequate Tools
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
Exceptional creativity and innovation
Excellent time management and organisational skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. Apply Now
Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
Respond to any issues or complaints.
Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements. Apply Now
Key skills for secretaries
Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
Organisation and time management skills
Attention to detail
Tact, discretion and diplomacy
The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required. Apply Now
Responsibilities: He/She will..
Manage large amounts of incoming calls
Generate sales leads
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers
Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Bachelors degree Apply Now
Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
Tax reporting and inventory processing
Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
Advising on estimates for project funding
Creating KPI reports
Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
Conducting internal audits such as wage reviews
Examining financial records to check for accuracy
Managing and training staff when necessary
Requirements: He or she must have
2-5 years experience in the role
An analytical mind
Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
Commercial and business awareness
Good communication skills – both written and verbal
A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints Apply Now
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Responsibilities for Marketing Manager
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
Qualifications for Marketing Manager
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar, and is familiar with trending tools. Apply Now
Build Sales Leads
Must create sales leads in order to pursue new clients through referral, business directories and even cold calling. Follow up on sales leads that might be generated by other employees or departments within the company.
Maintain Sales Accounts
Maintain good Customer Relation
Verbal communication and organizational skills.
Goal-oriented individuals who can deliver excellent customer service and have the ability to work independently.
Have a strong sense of marketing.
Be able to build strong customer relations with existing clients
Monitoring sales and market trends within specific industries
Coordinating delivery of product or services
Understanding pricing strategies Apply Now